Translate

Saturday, 12 August 2017

PARCHMENT FLOWERS and INK


     Whenever possible I go to a workshop in Nottingham which is run by Maria Simms. She is very talented especially with anything inky. As it was her Birthday recently I wanted to make her a card but knew it had to be special. I settled on a nice sprayed background and also added some of the lovely Inca Gold made into a spray. For the flowers I used parchment. Using the Groovi system I made them with a brilliant flower plate designed by Tina Cox. Some sparkly gems and a bit of glitter and the card was complete. quite quick but I think very effective.




                                     A close up of the flowers, added a few leaves as well.


   
     So there you are quick easy and  I think quite pretty. Thank-you for dropping by. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment