Translate

Monday, 12 June 2017

A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY


     Birthdays roll round each year and some are just a bit more special. Just recently a good friend of mine celebrated her 70th. I wanted to make a special card for this occasion so decided to tackle a grid design I found in an old copy of Parchment Craft magazine. The design is by Carla Prediger but I used the lovely flower Groovi plates by Tina Cox to make the flowers.          


  

         Needed a little bit of patience with this grid design but I do love the challenge. I always just hope that I do not go wrong at the last little bit. 

                
        Tina's flower plate is wonderful. I have not got many flower punches so this makes it easy to produce some beautiful flowers and butterflies.  They finish off a design beautifully.                                                                      
Tina's Groovi flower plate  click on this link if you would like to find out more. 

      Finally my friend liked her card and also the cake that I made for her. Could not let her 70th birthday go by without some celebration. 
   
         Thank-you for visiting. xxx

      

No comments:

Post a Comment