Translate

Sunday, 13 November 2016

OH MY GOODNESS, IT'S A WINNER


  Just a quick visit today to share with you some fantastic news. As you all probably know I enter the challenges at Claritystamps each month. There is a challenge which has a theme set for it and also a Calendar challenge where we re-create the artwork on the 2016 Clarity calendar. Well  I have won on the Calendar challenge for October. 


This was my entry


      I was very surprised as I had thought mine was a little bit too bright but you got to be in it to win it so I gave it a go. Then the next day this beautiful card arrives in the post.





  This was my gift voucher worth £50. How lovely, never had a gift card as wonderful as this. Will I have any trouble deciding what to spend it on, of course not. So many lovely things on the Clarity website. I will let you know what I decide on in the near future. 

    Thank-you for dropping by. xxx



1 comment: