Translate

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

HEARTS and FLOWERS


     This is a little different project for me, I am trying to create a few more items that are not cards.  So on this theme I have made a little floral heart. The base is just a plain MDF heart which I have covered with some glittery and foiled paper. 


 

        In the plain area I stamped a butterfly from Lavinia stamps, coloured it lightly using Spectrum Noir pencils and also added a little dimension with some gold pearl drops. 


  

         I diluted some Vintage photo Distress ink in a spritzer bottle and sprayed a few flowers. These were then placed at the bottom of the heart along with some leaves. I painted on some Sparkle medium to glitter them up a bit. All around the edge of the heart I put a line of gold glitter.


           I like the finished effect, I do love glitter and sparkle. 

  
       I am entering this heart into the challenge at Lavinia stamps this month which is Anything but a Card.  Hope you like it, I have hung it in my spare room as it is just the right colours. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and colours - it looks beautiful! Thank you for entering the Lavinia Challenge and good luck in the draw - Hellen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynne this is just beautiful and I can see so much prettiness in there.....Good Luck in the Lavinia Challenge and Thank you for entering..... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! Really like the effect you have created with the butterfly. The colours all work well together. Von xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful is this???? Absolutely fabulous! thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia Stamps xx

    ReplyDelete